Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Trip 2008

Building a snowman in Grandma and Grandpa's yard.
What a great snowperson they created! :)






This was the highlight of the trip...the boys couldn't get enough of the four wheeler.







Keaton and his cousin, Justin, built an amazing Lego City!



Carson and Elle Keppel! They are too cute!


The Keppel kiddos and the boys at Chuck E. Cheese's.

Keaton in total concentration playing the drums with the Wii Rock Band game.


My college girlfriends! Miss you girls! Wish we would have had more time together!

We had a wonderful trip back to see family and friends in WI and MN this past week. We began the visit in WI visiting with the Spindler family. It was wonderful seeing everyone and I must say the boys did not want to leave. Keaton asked if we could move there! :( He sure does enjoy spending time at Grandpa and Grandma's house...lots to do!!! As you can see from the photos the boys played in the snow, made a snowman, rode on Grandpa's four wheeler (with daddy of course), played with Lego's, and did lots of crafts with Grandma! Then on Tuesday afternoon we made our trip over to MN to visit with the Donley family and to see our friends. We saw our old neighbors, The Keppel's at Chuck E. Cheese's for lunch on Wednesday. The kids all had a blast and even though Kristin and I would have liked to spend some one on one time chatting, we were glad we were able to get together. Then on Wednesday afternoon while I met with my co-workers from Deephaven, my aunt Barb took the boys to see the movie, Bolt. They loved it! On Thursday, Thanksgiving, we spent the day with the Donley family at my brother's house. Unfortunately I was too busy chatting and didn't take any pics of the whole family. We had a wonderful time together and Keaton became a pro at the Wii! Uncle Kevin bought Rock Band and Keaton had a blast on the drums! Then on Friday we spent the afternoon with our family and then I was able to see my college friends for dinner! It was busy but we were so glad we were able to see so many people! There never seems to be enough time! :( Thanks to everyone for working your schedules so we could see everyone! Love and Miss you all already!


2 comments:

life with my boys... said...

It is so nice to see you happy with your family and friends! I love this entry! Yea!!!! Keaton finally got to ride the four wheeler...and GREAT snow person!!!

Erin said...

We miss you guys! What great pictures! I'm so glad we got to spend time together! Love you!