Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our first snowfall!!!

I didn't snap pictures but over the course of the night it snowed here in Baldwinsville and we awoke this morning to a beautiful first snow fall! I just love looking out into our backyard at all the snow covered trees. My boys woke me up this morning at 6:50am asking if they could join Daddy outside while he was shoveling so they could play in the snow. What the heck....off they went to play at 7am until 7:30am this morning before breakfast and school! Nothing like that first snow excitment when you are a kiddo! I on the other hand usually love it but I can already tell it's going to be challenging the next two months with the big prego belly getting on and off snow boots! It was quite a task getting my own boots on this morning with my big belly and this groin muscle/ligament I pulled over the weekend. The end of January can't come soon enough!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh, I feel your pain. I can barely handle putting on my shoes anymore - let alone lacing up boots!