
On Sunday before dinner the boys decided they wanted to go outside and play in the snow. Of course it was completely dark outside already but they got all their snow gear on and grabbed their headlamps and off they went to play! Matt and I were laughing from inside the kitchen watching these flashes of light dart back and forth outside! :) I've said it a few times now...the headlamps were probably one of the best Christmas gifts from Grandma and Grandpa last year because they used them a ton this summer when we were camping or just hanging out having a campfire in the backyard and now they can use them through the winter since it is dark by 5pm! Love it!!!
3 comments:
That is GREAT! Unfortunately, I wouldn't be a very good playmate as I really, really (did I mention 'really') dislike the cold....! Say 'hi' to the boys for me!
Wendy
AWESOME i cant let A & S see or hear a word about this or Im going to be outside all the time. man it is cold when it is dark out.
Ha! Love the picture! That is so cute!
Tammy
Post a Comment