This is Keaton's first grade teacher, who we love, getting ready to read the kids a story.

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I am slowing down I tell ya!!!! :) Anyway..two weekends ago Carson's preschool put on a "Breakfast with Santa" event. The kids were very excited to go! Carson was saying the whole time that he was going to tell Santa that he wanted "Hungry, Hungry Hippos" and a "Monster Truck" but when he actually got up on Santa's lap he was a little nervous so he didn't say anything! :( Keaton on the other hand talked his ear off about wanting the Wii this year for Christmas. Luckily...Santa is able to fulfill their wishes this year. I don't know who is more excited about the Wii....Keaton or Matt! :) Matt's been wanting one for awhile now! :)
Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I am slowing down I tell ya!!!! :) Anyway..two weekends ago Carson's preschool put on a "Breakfast with Santa" event. The kids were very excited to go! Carson was saying the whole time that he was going to tell Santa that he wanted "Hungry, Hungry Hippos" and a "Monster Truck" but when he actually got up on Santa's lap he was a little nervous so he didn't say anything! :( Keaton on the other hand talked his ear off about wanting the Wii this year for Christmas. Luckily...Santa is able to fulfill their wishes this year. I don't know who is more excited about the Wii....Keaton or Matt! :) Matt's been wanting one for awhile now! :)
After we finished up with the breakfast we went to Barnes & Noble because Keaton's elementary school was putting on a fundraiser and a lot of the teachers were taking turns reading to the kids. I wasn't planning on spending that much when we went there but after looking at the children's Christmas section...I couldn't resist!!! We love books!! By the time we got out of there I had spent $93 on Christmas books for the boys! So easy to do, but I was happy that part of my purchase was being donated back to K's school!
1 comment:
I try to stay out of book stores at Christmas for just that reason! I love receiving them but not many young ones in my family love getting them! It all sounds like fun. From what I can read on your blog you're definitely NOT slowing down! Hope I get to see you soon.
Post a Comment