Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Vacation Bible School

Yesterday the boys went to their first day of VBS. This was Carson's first experience in a structured class without mom being with him. He did not cry when I left but he had that "I am not so sure about this" look on his face. Thankfully he had his friend, Zach, in his class which was nice. When I came to pick him up after 3 hours (9-Noon) the teacher said he had a few moments of tears and missing mommy but he hung in there! 3 hours is a long time and I am very proud of him! I got the biggest hug ever when I picked him up! :) I am hoping as the week goes on it will get easier! I will keep you posted. Even if he goes a few days, I am glad he is giving it shot! Keaton seemed to enjoy himself and had lots to share. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carson - I am so proud of you for going to Vacation Bible School! You are growing up so fast and now you will learn all about how good God is to us! You will learn wonderful songs and do creative projects! Always remember that your momma will be there to pick you up when you are done. Let Auntie Taffie know what you are learning about, okay? I Love you!

Erin said...

Way to go, Carson! :-)

I had so much fun talking to you guys yesterday!