
Learning how to throw and catch the ball.

The clinic is taught by the B'ville high school lacrosse coach and some of it's players. Keaton has been very attentive and focused on everything they are saying! :)


Every night this week Keaton has been going to Lacrosse Camp. It is an hour each night and has been a lot of fun for him. Lacrosse (for my MN/WI friends and family) is HUGE out here. Matt and I know absolutely nothing about lacrosse and it's rules so it's hard for us to help him but I have been learning a lot this week just by sitting and watching him practice.
2 comments:
Keaton looks so involved. I am glad that they are learning LaCrosse since it's so popular there. Oh I miss those boys.
Auntie Taf
Jenny will be able to get everyone up on the rules. Boys have more fun, because they can check and slash..Keaton looks to be having a great time.
Aunt Lisa
Post a Comment