Friday, May 29, 2009
WELL-CHECK APPTS.
Call me crazy but I made a dr. appointment for all three kids to have their well-checks done at the same time yesterday! 10 minutes in I realized it wasn't the brightest idea I've ever had!!! BUT...we made it through with Katie being the only one to have shots...THANK GOD!!!! Anyway....here are the stats ....this is mostly for me to remember down the road. I drive my friend, Megan, crazy because she can remember her kids stats without looking them up and I can barely remember them 15 minutes after I've left the dr. office. :) OK...let's see...Keaton (7 years) weighed in at 62 lbs. and 51.5" tall. Still in the 95% for height!!! Carson (4 years) weighed in at 40.5 lbs. and 41.5 " tall (75%)...he really did grow these past few months. Katie (4 months) weighed in at 14.9 lbs. and 25.5" long. Everyone is healthy and passed their vision and hearing tests. Besides being exhausted after spending over an hour and 15 minutes in a small little exam room with three kiddos, I am glad that I don't have to do it two more times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad it went OK! I wonder how tall Keaton will end up :-) Libby finally grew a little bit length-wise - at her 2 mo appt she was 85% for weight and only 45% for height, but at her 4 mo last Tuesday she was 95/78 (16.5 pounds, 25 inches). We're relieved that our little bowling ball is stretching out ;-)
LOL Sheila - I've made that same mistake - once and only once and never again to be repeated! And like you, I can never remember my kids' stats either. :)
Post a Comment