Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend Sleepover



Over Memorial Day weekend since the boys had a four day weekend, I told them that they could have a sleepover with their friends Max and Zach. Theyhad a ton of fun! Carson and Zach crashed almost immediately after laying their heads down at 10 pm but Keaton and Max pulled a fake sleep on me when I checked on them a little bit after 10:15pm and then I still heard laughter at 11:40pm so I believe they probably made it to midnight which was Keaton's goal! I think I remember when I was little wanting to stay up until midnight...do you? Like something magical happens at midnight! :)

1 comment:

. said...

Oh fun! Can't wait for those nights for Adam & Henry...we'll see what happens in July - they won't survive if they stay up that late during our entire visit!

Thanks for your comments on our site - Henry's fever is gone, but he's got a cold for sure - IN MAY!!! Ugh...my parents fly in tonite. Can't wait to see them!