Saturday, May 2, 2009

7 years old!!!







"What a crew!!!"


Last Sunday, April 26th, Keaton turned 7 years old! I can't believe I actually have a 7 year old. I am not old enough am I? :) This year Keaton decided to have a bowling party with his friends. It went great. All kids seem to love bowling and the best part was it was easy on mom and dad!!! :) Keaton had a wonderful time! Happy Birthday buddy!

2 comments:

. said...

Happy Birthday, Keaton! I always love to see your birthday cakes! Can't wait to visit you in July!!!
~Adam D.

Anonymous said...

ready for cock in your tight little boipussy but we start of with mutual cock sucking and while I suck yours I work my fingers into your hole to loosen you ready, my nephew turned 7 last year and his tight little arse felt sooooooooooooooooo good on my dick, I want you up on your hands and knees lots of lube on your pussy and I gently push into you, your sphincter gives with a pop and you scream as I start fucking you, I love the first time with a boy, I gently pump your hole until I deposit a nice load in you and watch it drip out, happy birthday looking forward to fucking that tight pussy lots