This was spring break for the kids this week and Matt was in San Diego for a few days and even though I was exhausted every night....I survived parenting all three alone!!!! We actually kept ourselves very busy doing lots of fun activities and outings! We hit GC2 on Monday, Waterworks on Tuesday, Petland on Wednesday, Mercer park with friends on Thursday, riding bikes with friends on Friday and then ended the week with Barnes and Noble storytime on Friday night! Whew!!! Matt arrived home this morning and I had a big ole' smile on my face when he walked in! We missed him very much and are glad he is back!
4 comments:
Yayyyy! Way to go, She!
Carson can you feed the dog...pretty please with sugar on it...Mom, dogs can't eat sugar on their food
That was classic! So literal!
Good for you! I get anxious when it's just for a weekend - can't imagine anything longer!
Post a Comment