Katie turned 2 months today. We go in on Monday morning for her 2 month well check so I will post her stats later! :) We are just loving that she is smiling at us (on purpose) and starting to coo and laugh! Melts my heart everytime I hear her coo at the boys. They really have a way with her!
5 comments:
WOW! She does look sooo much older (and more and more like Keaton :))
Can't believe how much she looks like Keaton...she's so cute!
She is really coming into her own - you can start to get a sense of what "Katie" really looks like. Adorable!
Oh Sheila! Katie is adorable and I agree, I think she looks like Keaton. Can't wait to see all the kids this summer! Love,
Grandma Tee Tee
She is so beautiful, Sheila. Can't wait to see her in person. Love the sweater set. Did someone knit that for her?
Post a Comment