Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!!

Whew!! What a day yesterday! The boys started their mornings off with their school Halloween parties. I went to Keaton's first to help the kids decorate the cupcakes that I helped them bake on Thursday and then I dashed off to Carson's party to man the "Pin the Nose on the Pumpkin" game. It was an absolutely beautiful day here yesterday (65 degrees). We couldn't have asked for better weather for trick or treating. Keaton wore his astronaut costume but Carson decided he wanted to wear his fireman costume he wore last year. That was fine with me because he couldn't see very well out of the knight mask and I didn't want him falling down on the street in the dark. The boys got a ton of candy and everyone was completely exhausted by 8pm last night including mommy! They both slept until 8:15am this morning! What a lovely gift!

2 comments:

Erin said...

They look great! Glad you guys had good weather and so much fun! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks.

. said...

awesome costume's! i especially like Keaton's because today mom took me to a place called "Habitot" in Berkeley and they had the same space suits that i could put on an play with!
Love, Adam D.
PS: you guys are my best friends that I've never met...i love looking at the pictures of your water slide birthday cake and Carson's b-day cupcakes almost every night!