Monday, March 10, 2008

MY 35th B'DAY CELEBRATION!!

Heidi, me, Stephanie, and Lisa

Amy, Kim, me, Megan and Heidi
On Friday we went out as a family to celebrate my b'day and then on Saturday night (my actual b'day) my friends and I went out to celebrate! Thanks for the great time ladies! I had a blast! Amy...thanks for taking the boys on Sunday so Matt and I could spend the afternoon together. We so needed that!! :)
Lori....wish we could have celebrated our 35th b'days together, but I am all for going on a trip for our 40th b'day!!!! :)

3 comments:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Yeah!! It was so much fun! What a good night...

Anonymous said...

She,
I can not believe i forgot your birthday!! I am so sorry. Guess it was because i was puking my brains out Friday and Sat with yet another stomach bug! Anyway i hope you guys had a great time, where did you go? The photos reminded me of when we went out for Meg's birthday. REmember that night we skipped scrapping and went out for pedicures and drinks then met up with the ladies in d'twon Syracuse. that was fun! hope you had a great day
christa

Spindler Clan said...

No problem Christa!! I think from now on I'd like to forget about getting older too! :) I am going to stay 35 forever!!