
When Keaton was right around 3 years old he pretty much gave up his daily naps. Here and there he would nap but Carson has fought me on napping since he turned 2 1/2 years old!!! So yesterday he was sitting on the couch and I told him we were going to go have rest time (what I have to call it now otherwise he starts throwing a fit about taking a nap) and he said, "I'm not tired!" I said in about 5 minutes we are going upstairs to rest. When I came back I found him sitting straight up asleep on the couch. Meg...didn't Emmett just do this the other day, but he had the remote still in his hand? Why do they fight it so hard? I wish someone demanded that I have a rest time once a day, don't you?
4 comments:
I think Adam is going to be more like Carson than Keaton! I'll be calling you in a few months for advice :)
he looks so cute...don't you just stare at him when he's sleeping..so innocent and peaceful!
I remember Keaton taking "snoozes" instead of naps. :) What a cute picture!
Sometimes when my eighth graders look really tired, I'll turn off the lights for five minutes and let them put their heads on their desks. They LOVE it. Funny how when we want the naps, we can't have them...
Sheila - I just want to smooch his little cheeks and his red little ear. I love my Rossie! Love Auntie Taffie.
Post a Comment