SPOILED ROTTEN!!!! This is so typical...whenever Matt and I don't see or hear from Tessa for awhile, we know where to look. This is her favorite spot...on the leather couch with her pretty little head on a pillow so human like!!! :) What a life this dog has huh?! I know there are days she can drive me crazy (those of you who have been on the phone with me know she is worse than the kids when I get on the phone...she is so smart... she knows I will give her a bone or treat to shut her up when I am on the phone and now I have created a monster!) but she is such a sweet and loveable dog and is amazing with the boys. We wouldn't trade her for the world! We love you Tess!
Monday, March 17, 2008
A Dog's Life....not bad!!!
SPOILED ROTTEN!!!! This is so typical...whenever Matt and I don't see or hear from Tessa for awhile, we know where to look. This is her favorite spot...on the leather couch with her pretty little head on a pillow so human like!!! :) What a life this dog has huh?! I know there are days she can drive me crazy (those of you who have been on the phone with me know she is worse than the kids when I get on the phone...she is so smart... she knows I will give her a bone or treat to shut her up when I am on the phone and now I have created a monster!) but she is such a sweet and loveable dog and is amazing with the boys. We wouldn't trade her for the world! We love you Tess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She's your not-so-little princess! I get it...your only girl, so far!
So funny, she looks so comfortable.
That's what I'd like to be doing right now :)
Post a Comment