

So my cousin's husband, Matt, coined the phrase "Still Giving" for our thanksving with the Donley side of the family. We got together on Saturday after Thanksgiving in Minnesota to do it all over again...turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, etc. I must say, I enjoyed it just as much as I did on Thursday! I also had aprons made for the ladies with the boys chef pictures on it. Lookin' good ladies! I was going to post some of the pics that Keaton took with my camera of the guys watching football downstairs but I know I would get phone calls if I did!! I may hold onto some of them for 30th and 40th birthdays!! :) Ha!!! Anyway, just want to say what a wonderful time we had with everyone. We love you all very much!
2 comments:
It was so good to see you guys (and I'm SO glad you didn't post the pics that Keaton took! Agh!). We had so much fun! :-)
I love those aprons, they are so adorable.
Post a Comment