Monday, November 12, 2007

"Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep....."

I just had to get his sweet little voice recorded. Bless his little heart! I am so bummed I ran out of time on my video but he continued to bless everyone we know! Even dogs! Too precious! Bill, sorry we didn't call to sing to you tonight but you made the top 5 on the "God Bless" list and were in our prayers! :) Hope your b'day was wonderful!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo cute! How precious, what a little voice, I love it. Didn't know you could attach videos, hmmm.
Christa

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

OMG! So absolutely adorable! I have to learn how to do that soon!

Anonymous said...

Sheila - that is the most adorable thing I have ever seen!! Do you think he is saying Tessie or Kathy?? I think it's me! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

sooo cute...i even made david watch it...he's loves 'carsie'!
-amy