Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Carson's big boy bed!
















Over Labor Day weekend we decided to move Carson into Keaton's room because he was ready to get out of his crib and sleep in a big boy bed. The boys wanted bunks but we settled on them each having their own twin bed for now until Carson is older. So far it is going really well! Thankfully Keaton is a super sound sleeper and doesn't ever wake up which is why it works so well! And on the plus side...only one room is messy now instead of two bedrooms!! BONUS!

5 comments:

Erin said...

The room looks GREAT! I bet Carson is excited to be in his big boy bed. We sure miss you guys. Can't wait to see you Thanksgiving weekend! :-)

Anonymous said...

Good morning, I like the boys room it looks great. I tried to find your email address but I am currently home on leave and do not have it. Thought the boys might like to see clips of Jenny's first college hockey game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snzx32d1Eo8

See you all soon

Anonymous said...

We're going to make the big switch in the boys' room at the farm, so Carson can sleep in a "big boy" bed when he is here. How exciting for him! Loved the pictures in your blog. It looks like fall might be the family's favorite season of the year. Can't believe how big the boys look. We are looking forward to seeing all of you soon. Can't wait for that first big hug! Love, Bompa and Grandma

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

It looks great! How come I haven't seen it in person yet? What made you change Carson's bed to the other side?

Spindler Clan said...

Lisa-We watched the hockey game! What number is Jen? So much fun..the boys watched it over and over. Can't wait to see you guys!