Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Pumpkin and Apple Picking at Leubner Farm












The Mommy & Me organization that I belong to here had a pumpkin and apple picking day at Leubner Farm. We went with our good friends, Robin, Avery and Ethan. The kids had a blast finding that "Perfect" pumpkin in the patch and picking their apples off the tree. But.....the highlight for my boys was the wagon ride behind the tractor!! What I don't have pics of is on the wagon ride back to the farm it started to downpour on us. Not just a little sprinkle....a full out downpour! Of course, I wasn't prepared for that so we were soaked from head to toe, but we laughed and made a good time of it anyway.



2 comments:

. said...

Don't you just love this time of year?! Although the changing of season's aren't as dramatic in California, it's still nice to feel the fall weather changing. Looks like you and the boys had a fun time!

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Maybe I should have tried to make it???