Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The new faces for " The Pampered Chef"

So as most of you know by now, I started my own business as an Independent Pampered Chef consultant back in March. I am loving it! It gets me out of the house two to three times a month for shows and a little adult socialization! :) Matt laughs all the time though because he says I am not really bringing home a profit because I turn around and spend it on their products, which is true, but I have a well stocked kitchen now!! :)

Anyway, my dear friend, Amy, who is a fabulous photographer did this picture with her boys and as soon as I saw it, I asked if she would take one of my boys. We put this picture on an apron which I wear to my P.Chef shows. Anyway, just wanted to say "Thanks" to Amy for doing this for me. I absolutely love it!!! :)

5 comments:

. said...

What a great photo - and way to "promote" your business :)

Anonymous said...

Sheila - what a great idea!! I would love to buy some aprons with their picture on it for Xmas for Barb, Erin and Megan - and of course, myself. Any chance we could do that?? Love and miss you, Kathy

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that photo! How often do you get a good one of the two together???

Anonymous said...

The apron is still sitting on the website. You can order as many as you want to. They'll be there for about a year! -amy

Anonymous said...

She...

The boys are so cute! Love, love the photo. Thanks for sharing!
Amy W