
Last Sunday we went to Beak and Skiff farm with the Davis family. As I said before in an earlier post...my kids love tractors so they definitely were excited about riding behind the big John Deere! We thought of you Grandpa as we were riding behind it! :) The boys also loved climbing up the big ladders to pick the BEST red apples at the tippy top!! After picking apples we took the boys over to ride the ponies. Keaton loved it, but as soon as I was about to put Carson on the pony he changed his mind..."a little too scary!" Dominic and Sara, do you remember the day in the park when Keaton had just turned three and he was deathly afraid of that horse? He still remembers it! Well he is over that fear I guess, but now Carson isn't so sure about them! :)
2 comments:
Totally remember it...I remember Carson being really small too! Adam loves horses too...but from a comfortable distance :)
Great pictures!
Love,
Sara
Great pics! You can't beat the outdoor ones. Neither one of my kids are interested in getting on the horses. I'm still not sure if Owen would or not!
Post a Comment