Saturday, August 14, 2010

We're Back!

It's been 6 months since our last post...I can't believe it!  So much has happened! I am still taking pictures of our outings and everyday life but I just don't seem to have the time to blog like I used to...hmmmm...wonder why?  Oh yeah....Katie is now 18 months old and is busy, busy, busy!  As I am sitting here typing this, we are up in our room and she is going through my jewelry box...dumping out all my bracelets and necklaces and attempting to try them all on at once!   It is keeping her entertained for about five minutos!!!  :)  Then she will eventually try to get into our bathroom to unroll the toilet paper or dump the shampoo in the shower if I let her!  It's non-stop and that is why the lack of blog posts!!! But we have been having a wonderful summer so far and I have lots to share!  So stay tuned for more posts!!!  

1 comment:

. said...

Yeah! We thought you'd given up blogging - looking forward to seeing some pics of the family :)
Love,
Sara, Dominic, Adam and Henry