Monday, August 23, 2010

Van shopping

So the last few days we have been out mini-van shopping!   Last week my 2001 Ford Windstar completely died on me after giving us 167, 000 miles!  It was a great van but the last year and a half we have been sinking money into like crazy and finally last week when I brought it in for a new noise it was making, the mechanic told me the whole undermount had rusted out!  He said, "I think it's time!"  So goodbye Big Blue!!! 

On Saturday, my good friend, Amy, took all three kiddos for us all afternoon while Matt and I went out to test drive some vans.  Thank you again Amy!!!  :)  While Amy had the kids she snapped a few pics of Katie!  Here are a few of my fav's!!!  Katie is so busy right now it is not easy keeping her in one spot...don't know how Amy got these but, "Way to go Amy!"  :) 

As far as a van...we haven't bought anything yet.  We are getting close!  This stuff takes so much time!  I will let you know what we end up with!

Here are a couple of the pics Amy took of Katie! 


                                                So Angelic!!!!  Love the angel wings!!! 

BTW...we are growing Katie's bangs out and this process is taking forever!  Right now we are in the in-between stage.  Not much we can do with it right now and she HATES ponies or barrets, so most the time her hair is in her face.  I am thinking one more month and it will all be the same length so we can put it behind her ears! :)

No comments: