Saturday, February 6, 2010

One year checkup

On Friday I took Katie and Madison (little girl I babysit) over to their Toddler Tango class at Kidz Club.  Katie absolutely loves this class! They do a lot of singing, dancing and playing of musical intruments.  I am going to sign her up for the next session.  It is also fun to get out and meet new moms with little ones Katie's age! 
                                              Here is Katie with her friend, Henry, doing the song..."These are my glasses!"
After our class I stopped over at the dr. office for Katie's well-check.  She had already been there earlier in the week due to a bad cough and  an ear infection so it was kind of nice I could have the dr. check on her ear again to see if it was healing.   Katie wasn't going to get her vaccination shots since she still had a cough but the dr. said  since she was on an antibiotic she was able to have two of the three that she needed.   We still need to go back in over winter break to have her second H1N1 shot and chickenpox shot. 

Here are her one year stats:
Height: 31 1/4 inches ( 97%)
Weight: 24.2 lbs. (92%)

2 comments:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Wow!!! She weighs what Henry weighed last week (at 2 years and 2 months!!!) - that's nuts :)

steph said...

Hi She! Sorry I've been out of touch but I finally caught up on your blog. Katie is so big, I can't believe that she is one! I miss toddler tango...remember the old days with Carson and Ava being in class together. Where do the years go??:( I miss you!~