Thursday, December 10, 2009

Katie 10 months


Here is a picture of Katie in her adorable new PINK vest that my friend Amy bought her!  I bought her the pair of black boots she has on to match with the furry pink vest!  This girl thing is killing my wallet, but how cute is that outfit?!  I have decided that it is a really good thing I am working everyday!  Anyway....Katie now has enough hair to put into a little front pigtail so her barretts will stay in!  She is now walking along furniture, waving good-bye and yesterday she said "Hi" for the first time!  She is facinated by the Christmas tree and I can't wait to see what she thinks of all the wrapping paper on Christmas!  Who needs gifts...she will be entertained by the bows and paper!!! :)

4 comments:

. said...

So cute...and so stylin'!!!

Erin said...

adorable!!!

Elizabeth said...

Too cute! I hear you on the girl clothes - I bought Leah the cutest skirt for Christmas and just tried to ignore the price part. :) BTW, I think Katie looks a lot like her brother Keaton...

Jordan said...

Love the outfit!!! I can't imagine trying to pass up the cute girl stuff. I would probably be very broke if we had a girl!