Katie.....What have you been up to lately?
- You weigh 21.5 lbs (95%)
- You are 31 inches long (>99%)...even longer than Keaton was at this age!
- You are in size 4 diapers already and in size 12 or 18 month clothes depending on the brand! It is hard to keep up! I can't buy clothes too far out for you anymore because you are just growing way too fast!
- You are crawling like a pro and have started to pull yourself up to standing now. Here is a picture of what we see when we come into your room to get you out of your crib in the morning!
- You now have six teeth...four on top and two on the bottom.
- You gave up using a pacifier at 8 months when your top teeth came in, which is exactly what your brother Carson did at your age. I just keep thinking of it as one less thing to wean you of when you are older instead of "Oh how I wish you would take a paci instead of crying!" :)
- You are not saying a ton yet...still a lot of babble but you do say, "Dada", "Mama" and "Baba" which stands for bottle!
- You are now eating everything we eat..well almost everything! You don't want anything to do with babyfood anymore. When I try to feed you with a spoon, you push my hand away and shake your head NO!!! So everything needs to be cut up really small and you feed yourself! When I get you out of your seat it looks like the majority of the food landed in your chair! :) Tessa Bessa is definitely your best friend these days and hangs out next to your chair just waiting for her next meal! :) Here is a picture of you eating pasta the other night!
- Since you are feeding yourself these days, baths have become a nightly ritual! You still love the water and squeal and kick your feet when you see me filling up the tub! :)
- You hate wearing bibs and have figured out how to pull all of them off, even the cloth over the head ones you have on in the above picture. It has made doing laundry that much harder for mommy and daddy! We go through a lot of Shout!
- Your brothers are still smitten over you and you think the world of them! Here is picture I took this past weekend of you crawling over to the door to watch them playing basketball out on the driveway! It was so cute...you sat there like that for almost 15 minutes! It won't be long before you are out there running along side of them!
- Your little personality is so sweet and we are loving each stage you are in!
- This picture below is from when you were one month old sitting next to your bear.
Here you are today at 9 months old next to your bear! Look at how much you have grown! We love you sweet angel!
3 comments:
What a great post - we love reading everything your family is up to - can't believe how quickly these little ones grow!!!
She is so cute! I love all of the details and the pictures...awesome.
Miss you guys and love you all!
What a great post, Sheila!! I can't believe 9 months has already gone by! I love the pictures. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family!
Post a Comment