Adam (3) enjoying a swim!
Henry (1) is loving the baby float!
The Berenstein Bears exhibit is there and we happened to see Mama Bear and Carson wanted to give her a hug! So different than his brother who still to this day doesn't care for people dressed up in costume!
Sara with Henry and me with Katie! It sure was fun getting time to hang with Sara! :)
We took a trip to Ithaca to see Buttermilk Falls! It was wonderful! The kids loved going in the water and on the hike around the falls!
We also spent a day in Ontario doing Niagra Falls! So cool!
Carson and Adam got tired of walking and hitched a shoulder ride from the dad's!
The week went by so quickly but when I look back at the 60 some pics I took, I can't believe all that we did! These few pics don't even begin to describe the fun we had but I am about a month and a half behind on my blogging so this will have to do for now. Drozdowicz family...we miss you guys and wished we lived closer so we could see you more often!
1 comment:
Wow, we did do a lot! Next time we'll have to take more time to just chill...I wish you could've seen the big smile on Adam's face tonite when scrolling thru the blog we got to the pic of the boys along the Oswego River - it was soooo sweet! He's putting something together for the boys this week...thanks again for a great visit! I (Sara) too had such a great time with you Sheila!
Post a Comment