Sunday, August 30, 2009

Katie 6 Months!!!!

Our sweet little angel turned 6 months old on August 4th! My girlfriend, Amy, took these adorable pictures of her! I absolutely LOVE them!!!

KATIE....What have you been up to lately?
  • You weigh 17.6 pounds (85%)
  • You are 27.5 inches long (95%)
  • You are rolling all over the place and starting to scoot on your tummy..."Watch out!!!" :)
  • Your two bottom teeth have poked through the gums

  • You are now in size 3 diapers
  • You are wearing 6-9 month clothes (more towards 9 months)
  • You still love your pacifier (Nuk) and I don't know what we would do without it some days!
  • You are eating cereals, fruits and veggies and so far have loved all the food you have tried so far!!! Even prunes!
  • You already went on your first plane ride and did fabulous!

  • You adore your brothers and it makes my heart melt everytime I see you three interact! They are very protective of you already!
  • You have started to take longer naps (1-2 hours)during the day instead of your cat naps...thank you for that!!!
  • You are sleeping from 6pm until 5:30am most nights unless you lose your Nuk and then we have to go in and put it back in your mouth! You are getting very close to doing this yourself which will be great...hate to rush ya but it will be nice!
  • You definitely are not shy....you let us know when you want something..you are very outspoken and have a great set of lungs! :)

  • You have the most beautiful blue eyes and a smile that wins us all over!
  • You love your puppy, Tessa, and are very interested in her! I bet you two will be best buds...once you quit trying to pull her whiskers..ouch!
  • You are able to sit up for about the count of 5 seconds and then you roll but you are getting so close!!!


  • You love your baths and even more than that...you love it when you get to go in the pool! Your little legs get kicking and you squeal with delight!
  • You love to make raspberry sounds all the time.... especially after you just took a big bite of baby food...I should wear protective eyewear!!!
  • You are happiest when you are outside...which is a wonderful thing since your brothers want to be outside constantly!
  • You love going for walks in your stroller!

Katie, we can't believe how much you have grown in just 6 short months! We love you sweet angel! I hope you will always know how much you are loved!!!



4 comments:

Erin said...

This is awesome, She! And I love the photos!

. said...

She is such an angel! Adam's request tonite: "I want to see Katie talk!" - so please post a video soon!!!

Robin said...

Such beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

This is the greatest post, she is such a sweetie and those pics, wow, so cute! Miss you guys!
Wendy