Wednesday, January 21, 2009
PLEASE INDUCE!!!!
So today I am 37 weeks and 3 days...not too much longer but I gotta say I am SO SO READY!!!! Today I went in for an ultrasound where they took measurements and baby girl is already 8 pounds 1 oz. and I still have 2 weeks and 4 four days until my actual due date of February 8th. UGGHH!!! She will be at least high 9's if not a 10 pounder by then!!! So today the NP at my clinic said they probably (key word) will induce me at 39 weeks if I don't go on my own before then! I am really hoping! Keaton was 10 pounds 2 oz. at birth. He was on-time and it was an extremely difficult birth. Carson we induced a week early at 9 pounds 5 oz. and it was a much easier and pleasant birth experience. So for now I am going to take it one day at a time but I have never had time move so slowly before!!! Usually I am trying to slow time down but not these next two weeks! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I found that pizza, red wine and sex gets things going at this point. And if it doesn't at least you've had a great night! :)
LOL Robin. :) Hang in there Sheila - I'm hoping the clock speeds up during these seemingly neverending final days...
I feel your pain. I hope they induce SOON!!! Thinking about you.
Sheila! I feel for you!!! Hang in there!!
hold out it is so worth the quick deliver of the third. I know how you feel for sure. We can't wait to meet you new little girl.
Post a Comment