Sunday, January 4, 2009

Baby Nursery









My Facebook Friends have seen some of these pictures already but I wanted to post them on the Blog also. Over the Christmas break, my mother-in-law worked very hard on helping me complete the nursery for our sweet baby girl that will be arriving very shortly! :) She did a flower garden mural on the wall and also made slipcovers for our blue rocking chair and ottomans that were in there from the boys' nursery theme. We covered them in a lime green which I love! Anyway, I am so very grateful for all her hardwork and TALENT!!! I absolutely love how the room turned out!!! It has been so much fun decorating with PINK!!!




9 comments:

CREATIVE CLICKS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

OMG! this looks like something out of a magazine! you guys did such an incredible job. would you like to come down and decorate my girls rooms!

CREATIVE CLICKS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

OMG! this looks like something out of a magazine! you guys did such an incredible job. would you like to come down and decorate my girls rooms!

The Doane Home said...

So beautiful and girly....awesome job!

Erin said...

It's perfect!! So adorable.

Southworth Crew said...

so girly i love it you have inspired me to work more on Regans Room.

Elizabeth said...

Stunning! I complete agree with Christa - this is straight out of a glossy. So exciting to dive into the pink!

Jordan said...

Sheila, this nursery is so beautiful!!!! I just love it. If I were you, I'd spend a lot of time in there just looking at it. Love it. :) Can't wait to hear the good news!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That is stinkin' cute! Kristin was telling me about it yesterday--I'm so glad you posted pictures here. Looks straight out of Pottery Barn!

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is the cutest girl's room I've ever seen. You did an aawesome awesome job. I love the flowers and the picket fence in front!!!