There he goes!
Yesterday we took Carson's training wheels off his bike. For the last month we have been saying we should take them off because his training wheels were raised up so high that he wasn't even really riding on them except for when he made turns. He took right off on the first try and made it all the way around the block! He still needs help getting started but got the hang of having to brake and put his feet down right away to balance himself. Keaton was being such a great brother and cheering him on as he rode along side of him! :) Way to go Carson!!! :)
5 comments:
Way to go, Carson! I can't wait until I have a bike like you and Keaton!
~Adam D.
YEAH!!! Go, Carson, go! :)
Yay Carson!! Don't fall down! Love Auntie Taffie
Sheila - I just gotta tell you how much I love that second pic of Carson, where he is getting ready to ride. I look at that every time I feel a little down and it just cracks me up! Love you!
wow thats amazing, sophia who is 5 still has training wheels!! that boy has no fear!
Post a Comment