
The "BEST" apples are at the tippy-top of the tree! :)

Getting bigger! Keaton is over 4 feet tall!



This year Carson wanted to do the pony rides.

On Sunday we took a family trip to pick apples and ride on the ponies at Beak-N-Skiff. Last year when we went Carson was scared of the ponies and did not want to ride them. This year he was very excited to ride them and didn't even want mom or dad to walk beside him. I think this is the last year for Keaton to ride the ponies however because he almost looked way too big to be riding on the small pony. He has asked if he can take horseback riding lessons which I told him he can do when he turns 7! :) We hit the last day of the season for picking apples and the boys had fun climbing the ladder to get the apples at the top. It was a fun day and great end to our fall! I hear we are getting snow possibly this week!
1 comment:
Yep, definetely looks better then Abbott's.
Post a Comment