
Matt and I took the boys to the NY State Fair this past Thursday. This was their first trip to the fair. They had a blast and mom and dad were exhausted by the end of our 5 hour visit! :) I was quite disappointed that they didn't have fried cheese curds at this fair but I guess I will have to wait until we go back to MN/WI to get some of those!!! :) They did have fried dough, pickles, Oreo's, and Twinkies! I settled for fried dough which was delicious!

Waiting in line with their friends, Max and Zach, to go on a ride.

Keaton's first time doing the bumper cars by himself.

"This is as close as you are going to get to riding a motorcycle kid!"

We love to play Operation!

I think the highlight was feeding the giraffe. Boy do they have some long tongues! Isn't he cute?

Sea lion show!
4 comments:
Looks like fun!! We'll have to make sure cheese curds are on the menu in November when you guys are here :-)
Hey, when I went back that evening for the concert I found TWO places with fried cheese curds. On Friday with David we seemed to see them everywhere...I guess we just didn't look hard enough!!!!
Sounds like you guys found more fun things to do there then we did :)
seal lion show thats a new one!
Post a Comment