Tuesday, September 16, 2008

BABY SPINDLER

Just got back from the ultrasound appointment and we are excited to announce that Baby Spindler is a GIRL!!! We are just thrilled! :) Everything looked great on the ultrasound and the doctor said she looks healthy and has a strong heartbeat. We are so happy!

6 comments:

MAEE said...

Wooo Hoooo! Now I'm definitely not bringing my mother in law to Jordan's!!! Great for you guys. I"m sure you'll have two proud big brothers.

. said...

Yeah!!! She is going to have some very protective big brothers to look after her!!! I just had a feeling that this time might be a girl...glad to hear that she is healthy :)
Love,
Dominic, Sara, Adam & Henry D.

Elizabeth said...

HOORAY! That is wonderful news! I'm so happy for your family. BRING ON THE PINK!

Erin said...

I am so excited for you guys!!!

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Yipee! So happy for you :). It's about time to infuse some pink in this Clinton Heights area...
And, maybe she could be Henry's very first girlfiend :)

Jordan said...

That's so exciting!!! I'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend!