For the past two weeks, Matt has been teaching swim lessons to the neighborhood kids and our two boys. It has been so fun watching the progress of each and every one of the kids. They all did such a super job and worked very hard!! Carson has amazed both Matt and I this summer. Besides ditching the floaties earlier this summer he is now floating on his back by himself, learning how to do the front crawl (see video above) and is swimming underwater. He has become quite the little fish. Keaton has worked really hard the past two weeks also. The class that Keaton was in was working on learning all the different strokes, diving, and building endurance. Keaton has shown us that he has a very high endurance level. The kid can do lap after lap! Grandma and Grandpa, your days of watching swim meets may not be over.... he may be following in daddy's footsteps....he seemed interested in looking into joining a swim club for his age group maybe this winter. We'll see! :)
2 comments:
she,
that is amazing! both boys are doing so well. keaton has such talent already. ask him what the secret is, i can barely swim one lap without a break. impressive little kids you got : )
I can't believe what good swimmers those boys have become! Matt has done a great job with them. I wanna come to their swim meets, too! I cheer good! Love Taffie
Post a Comment