Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Baby #3!!!!

The boys helped bake and decorate the cake! There was frosting everywhere but we had fun!

Just wanted to share our wonderful news with everyone that we are expecting baby #3 to arrive on Feb. 8th. I had a dr. appt. today and we heard the strong heartbeat again (third time now) and I am officially into my second trimester (15 weeks)! The boys are very excited to be big brothers and Matt and I are prepping ourselves for mass chaos! j/k...well not really! Anyway, just wanted to let you all know the happy news! And... for those of you who are wondering...Yes, we will be finding out the sex of the baby at my next appt. in September. Stay tuned!!! :)

9 comments:

Erin said...

Awesome! I'm so excited for you guys!

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Congratulations :) Many prayers coming your way...

Elizabeth said...

Such wonderful news! Hooray!

CREATIVE CLICKS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

you have such cute ways to share the news she! congratulations we are so happy for you can't wait to hear what you are having, but one thing is for sure regardless it'll be another adorable spindler

MAEE said...

WOW!! COngratulations. I bet that was the best cake you ever ate!

The Doane Home said...

How wonderful...congratulations to you and your boys. Best wishes and I can't wait to hear what sex the new Spindler will be.

. said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to find out what you're having :) Hope you enjoyed the cake!

Southworth Crew said...

Wonderful News!!!
I hope all is going well. I hope to see you soon. Maybe you will want to join a playgroup after all.

Jordan said...

Congratulations!!!! So happy for you!!!