Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thunder Island Waterpark














On Wednesday, we went with our friends... Megan and her boys, Owen and Emmett, and Amy and her boys, Max and Zach, to Thunder Island waterpark. What a great time we had!! We started out in the kiddie pool where they have two smaller waterslides and then decided to check out the big slides. In the back of my mind I was thinking we would go down one time and Carson would want to go back to the kiddie pool, but I was dead wrong. Carson rode down the big waterslides with me and all I heard was ......"Do again, do again!!" "It's fun!" I had a blast too! Keaton was in his glory! He loves the water so much. Unfortunately, I don't have any pics of us actually going down the slides since I was on them myself, but my friend, Meg took some with her camera so I will post them soon! :)

1 comment:

. said...

That looks and sounds like so much fun!!! Big suprise that your boys love the H2O :)

Great pictures...
Sara