This was Katie's first Halloween and she looked so cute in her little pink butterfly costume. Keaton wanted to go as a robot and Carson wanted to be a "worker"...construction worker! :) They all looked great! Katie and I joined Matt, Grandpa, and boys for trick-or-treating at a few houses in our neighborhood before she was ready to go to bed. Then Grandma and I sat out on the porch the rest of the night handing out candy. I loved it! It was so fun seeing all the costumes and kids.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Happy Halloween!!!
Tonight was a hit! The kids had fun and the weather which we were worried about all day cooperated...except it was a bit windy, but at least it wasn't raining! Grandma and Grandpa arrived yesterday and the kids have just been overly (can't emphasize that enough) excited about them being here for Halloween.
This was Katie's first Halloween and she looked so cute in her little pink butterfly costume. Keaton wanted to go as a robot and Carson wanted to be a "worker"...construction worker! :) They all looked great! Katie and I joined Matt, Grandpa, and boys for trick-or-treating at a few houses in our neighborhood before she was ready to go to bed. Then Grandma and I sat out on the porch the rest of the night handing out candy. I loved it! It was so fun seeing all the costumes and kids.
This was Katie's first Halloween and she looked so cute in her little pink butterfly costume. Keaton wanted to go as a robot and Carson wanted to be a "worker"...construction worker! :) They all looked great! Katie and I joined Matt, Grandpa, and boys for trick-or-treating at a few houses in our neighborhood before she was ready to go to bed. Then Grandma and I sat out on the porch the rest of the night handing out candy. I loved it! It was so fun seeing all the costumes and kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment