Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break

What am I going to do????? Matt is leaving for San Diego (for work)during the kids Spring Break and I will be on my own with the kids for 6 full days. YIKES!!! The worst part is a lot of our friends will be gone on vacation so there won't be playmates around! Anyone from Minnesota want to come out here for a visit? Wendy or Lori???? You could bring the kids and we could do lots of fun stuff!!!! Even if it was just for a couple days!!! It wouldn't be so bad if school was still in session but I am going to have to come up with lots of fun activities to keep us busy over break so I don't go insane! I looked into the possibility of taking the kids to San Diego for a few days but the tickets are pretty expensive. Oh well....what can I do?

3 comments:

Erin said...

Sheila! I missed this post. How did it go? Or is it still coming up? I wish we could come out and see you guys.

Spindler Clan said...

Spring break isn't until the week of April 13th. So I will let you know how it goes. I have already planned a few things for the kids so hopefully it won't be too bad. :)

Anonymous said...

I SO wish we could make it out that week, but hopefully we'll be visiting soon!
PS - Love the new look of your blog :)
Wendy