Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Mother's Day Gift Early!!!

Tonight when I was putting the boys to bed, I was giving Keaton a big hug and a kiss and I said, "I love you tons and tons!" which is what I always say to him. His usual reply is "I love you too, Mom!" Well tonight he said.. "Mom, I bet you can't guess how much I love you?" When I said, "How much?" He replied, "I love you as much as all the leaves in the whole world!!" :) My heart just melted hearing him say that to me! I don't know about the rest of you moms, but I think when our kiddos say things like that, especially because you know alot of thought went into it....it was the best gift he could have given me! Meg....I think he has leaves on his mind from raking last week...what do you think?!! :)

1 comment:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Very nice. We really need to slow down and soak up those comments, don't we? WRITE IT DOWN, too, so when he's a surly teenager we'll remember our sweet boys.