







Today we went to Sea World and had an absolute blast. It was our favorite place of all the places we went on our trip! Watching these amazing trainers work with the dolphins, whales and sea lions was just incredible. We were all in awe of these amazing creatures! The boys fed the dolphins and sting rays which I was really surprised by. I wasn't sure they actually would do it, but they did! I am going to try in another post to show some video taping we did. We all had an wonderful time. There was only one moment where Carson was upset because he wasn't tall enough for the rollar coaster ride, but other than that he hung in there. Not bad for a two year old!!! We bought the boys Shamu and a dolphin and when we got home that night they did their own "Shamu and dolphin show" in the bathtub! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment