Friday, December 21, 2007

Pj day and Pancake Breakfast












Today in Keaton's kindergarten class they had their Pj and Pancake breakfast party! Matt and Grandpa went with Keaton to school this morning and then I was able to go over there for an hour to help out and get some pictures! :) Thanks Amy for watching Carson for me! As you can see from the pictures, Matt was put on sausage duty! Some of the kids ate 5 sausages...Keaton ate four!!! Hungry little five year olds!! The kids made reindeer pancakes (picture is turned sideways..sorry). It was very cute! The day ended with a visit from Santa and one of his elves! Santa asked the children to leave him fudge this year...thanks Santa..I was thinking cookies, but now I might have to go out and get some fudge! :) It was a special treat for Keaton to have Grandpa at the party with him. Unfortunately I didn't get a pic of them together. :(

1 comment:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

What a treat for Keaton that grandpa and dad got to go. I'll bet he was the only boy there w/ that many helpers. How special!