So last Wednesday, my aunt and uncle were passing through NY on their way to Boston with their friends so the boys and I met them in Cooperstown, NY for the day! For those of you who don't know...Cooperstown is where they have the National Baseball Hall of Fame which my uncle was all over!! My other uncles, George Thomas and Jerry Thomas, if you are reading this I am sure you have been there before!! :) Anyway, we had a great time catching up with them and seeing the sites! The boys and I stopped on our way out of town at the Farmer's Museum which the boys enjoyed, although they were a little disappointed that the baby animals already went back to their farms. Grandpa Spindler if you are reading this.....Keaton says, "We need to take Grandpa here, I think he would like to see all these old tractors!!" :)
Kathy and Bill, we hope your trip to Boston was wonderful and we are so glad we had the opportunity see you guys! Love ya both!
3 comments:
Oh Sheila! I was so excited to be able to get into the blog, and what a treat to see the pics! Those boys are absolutely beautiful....(including my Billy)!! We had such a wonderful time with you guys! We had a great time in Boston as well. Fenway was fabulous and there was so much history to take in. Went up the coast to Ogunquit, Maine on Saturday and sat at the ocean and ate lobster. It was great! Back to reality. We will try to plan to come for a visit in the Springtime. Love all of you!
I've been waiting for an update on your blog!!! I've been getting ready to tease you about it. Great photos! You must be learning from a certain friend (Amy :)).
I know, it's been awhile since I've posted. :) Thanks for leaving comments, I love to read them! :)
She
Post a Comment